Woodworking is no child’s play, and with the small workstations and working tools it just gets all the more frustrating. It is a common complaint among woodworkers that while many extension tables offer good performance they take a lot of space on their workstation. This makes moving around the place very difficult. Looking for a compact and efficient extension table for your table saw? Look no further, the Bench Dog ProMax is sturdy enough to support your table saw bit also compact as to not cause any hindrance in your work. To know more read through the detailed review given below with all the facts and features:
The Bench Dog ProMax is an extension table that expands the versatility of your table saw with its commercial quality and compatibility. It can be used for both light woodwork and heavy duty carpentering. The sturdy and compact structure of this router table further guarantees accurate calculations. A popular name in the market, this router table is great value for money.
Facts, features and other specifications:
Check out the technical specifications and features offered by Bench Dog ProMax:
- Product dimensions: 32.2 x 21.7 x 5.1 inches
- Product weight: 60 pounds
- Lifetime warranty
- Compatible to all contractor-grade and right tilted table saws
- Large 32 x 21 inch work table
- Smart dust collection ports for better safety
- ProFence feature that can be attached on j-hooks for convenience
- Comes with attachments such as router tops, mounting fixtures and fence.
- The ¼ inch T-slots and dual slots on the adjustable feather board for firm grip
- The MDF sub fences can also be customised as per need.
- Power saving and cost efficient
A list of advantages offered by this router table given below in a nut shell:
- Compatible to all contractor grade saws
- Powerful and compact framework
- Stylish and eye pleasing design
- Very efficient and versatile
- Easy to assemble and use
- Large bench table for more convenience
- Comes with extra attachments and accessories
- An effective dust collecting system
- Power efficient and affordable
There are certain disadvantages as well that you should look out for:
- Very heavy, not portable
- The motor protrudes on the sides and cannot be used by left or right cabinet saws
- Cannot be adjusted properly, very rigid
- The manual does not tell you how to install the plate
- Uneven, curved surface
- Does not come with a router plate
What we like?
Mentioned below are some of the best loved features of the Bench Dog ProMax router table. Check it out for reasons as to why you should buy it:
Tough and solid:
This extension table is so tough and long lasting even your grandchildren can use it! Made from top quality steel with heavy duty metal coating, the Bench Dog ProMax offers the perfect combination of sturdiness and style.
Adjustable and versatile:
The Bench Dog ProMax is ideal for both personal and professional use. The feather board, MDF fences and other mounting hardware can be adjusted according to your requirement. Even the dual fence slots can be configured to rotate the fence, this way you can work from either side of the table.
The Bench Dog ProMax router table is extremely compatible to all table saws. You can even use crosscut sleds, thanks to the extra miter slot. But you’ll have to buy the correct pro plate for it, go for 8 ¼” x 11 ¾” router table plates.
Easy to store:
This is perhaps one of the best features of the router table. With its compact and foldable design, the Bench Dog ProMax is very easy on storage and perfect for small shops and warehouses. It saves a lot on space and very convenient to use.
The product is pretty easy to set up as well. The various T and miter slots on the feather board enable you to handle crosscut sleds. It supports all types both contactor table saws and can be assembled quickly. Although the manual does not tell you anything about inserting the plates
The extra miter gauge on the left side of the saw blade adds to the efficiency. The intelligent dust collection system prevents the sawdust from damaging your eyes. While the extension table is sturdy and steady, allowing greater accuracy in your woodwork. The bit guard attached on the ProFence is made from heavy duty metal to keep the board straight.
If you still haven’t got a router table then you can read about the Bosch Router Table reviews by industry expert Karen M. Koenig
The final verdict:
Durable and dependable router table for woodworkers, the Bench Dog ProMax is just what you need for your DIY projects. Ideal for small workstations, these router tables offer users both convenience and efficiency. If you’re an amateur and want to try your hand at some casual carpentering, then this router table is definitely a profitable investment.
==> Click Here To See Today’s Discount <==