In the construction sites, it is seen that the main problem arises in the sound and stress level. This problem arises due to the high noise in the construction site and low-quality sound devices that are used in the construction site. But, in recent years, it is seen that technology has played an important role in this and with this thing you get the best kind of jobsites radio. The new and advanced jobsites radios help in providing audio relief to the workers. If you are now planning to go for the best jobsite radio, then you can get some radios for this.
Some people think about what is the need for this? If you have got one of this doubt, then here in this article you can get a clear idea about that and in a detailed manner.
In the market, there is some jobsite radio available for you at different rates. If you are planning to go for the best jobsite radio but confused among the number of jobsite radio, then you can go for the below radios which are mentioned for you.
Best Jobsite Radio 2019
If you are wondering about which radio to go for, then here is the complete list of Jobsite radio with reviews for you.
This radio is good and affordable. It has got many features like it provides support for quality playback and reception with AUX cable device and Bluetooth connectivity. This is also waterproof and is durable. The radio is specially made for the heavy-duty purpose and can withstand dust, dirt and other things to damage it.
This device has also got the option for the battery, but the battery version is available for the 20V radio only. The users who all have bought this are very happy and rated it with good points. This is because this radio gives you high-quality audio as well as radio reception. The radio comes with the storage facility for devices and has got long battery life and also got an AUX cable connection facility.
- It comes with high audio quality.
- It provides storage for devices.
- It comes with long battery life.
- Battery and Charger are sold separately.
- It doesn’t have Bluetooth connection.
The quality of the sound is very good, and it does not get affected by the noise of the workplace as well. The radio comes with a variety of connectivity options, and it is also very durable. But the main problem about this device is it is heavy, and it comes with the roll cage whose main work is to protect the radio from falls and increases its durability as well.
This Jobsite Charger comes with the built-in charger, and it has got a reliable battery life. This radio has got many advanced features for you so the price tag for this is also high and you need to pay more for this radio concerning other radios. Bosch PB360S has got top ratings from its customer. The radio is popular for the construction sites as it gives a top-quality sound with loud and powerful bass. It is extremely durable and also has got the built-in charger with Bluetooth connection for the device.
- The radio has got 4 speakers with good sub woofer.
- It has come with 360 degree stereo sound.
- It is weather resistant.
- It has got a digital tuner
- It has got 4-way power outlets.
- It comes with 1-year warranty.
- It provides good quality sound.
- It is powerful and loud.
- It comes with subwoofer.
- It is very heavy.
- It doesn’t have batteries.
When going for this radio, it is seen that it provides you with an impressive balance which exists between high-quality sound and also with top-end features like AUX cable and input with AM/FM settings along with LED screen to display about the information about the playlist. The radio too has got some protective bumpers to ensure the durability as well as includes an alarm clock.
The radio is too a cordless device, but the life of the battery usually takes time to charge it. The device is very much popular among the workers as it gives out the high-quality sound with many high-end features that come in this. The device has too got a very strong design. As a result, it will not get damaged easily. Customers are happy as it provides Bluetooth connectivity for them and it is available at an affordable rate.
- It runs on 18V LXT Lithium-ion 5.0 Ah or even 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah batteries.
- It has got the capability to run up to 20 hours.
- It got connectivity option of Bluetooth, USB port and Aux input.
- It is water as well as dust resistant.
- It comes with 3 years of warranty.
- It provides you with high end features.
- It got strong design.
- It comes with Bluetooth connection.
- It doesn’t have batteries.
- Don’t have equalization for sound.
- It is not so loud.
The design of the device is such that it helps in preventing it from rain, dust as well as heat resistant which makes it as the solid choice of device for the noisy background areas. It is also seen that volume limits are very much higher than the other things.
But the main problem about why most of the customer don’t prefer this is due to the exclusion of AUX cable input and Bluetooth setting. But if you are searching for the simple and budget-friendly Jobsite radio, then you can go for this at a very affordable rate.
- The radio is dust as well as weather resistant.
- It is made of rugged material.
- It comes with AM/FM radio.
- It got Four C batteries with AC power options.
- It provides you with 6 equalizers with Bass Boost.
- It comes with 1-year warranty.
- It is small and compact.
- It is reliable.
- It got long power cord.
- Got no aux input.
- No Bluetooth or USB port.
- No clock.
5. Dewalt DC012 Worksite Radio
The device is expensive but got equipped with some best features for you. The radio offers you with both AM/FM radio functionality, and it comes added in the charger to accompany it. This also goes with the charge which is DEWALT 7.2V to 18V battery packs. You can also get the AUX port with the best kind of exterior and durable structures that proves you with the effective wear and tear, and it has got more extreme of workplace environments.
The reliability of this is very rugged and gives you some good sound for the workplace. The settings that are used for the treble and bass is said to be a little bit high, and you can get it all at a high price. But the price that you will pay for it will not make you feel guilty as you will get many features for this.
- It has got a 12V to 18V DEWALT batteries for you.
- It is weather resistant.
- It has got dual bass ports.
- It comes with auxiliary port.
- It comes with cord option.
- It comes with 3-year warranty and 1 year of service.
- It works with Dewalt batteries.
- It charges battery in just 1 hour.
- It is waterproof.
- No Bluetooth or USB port in it.
- It is expensive.
The product is very simple, and it is effective and comes with the two high-quality speakers. It comes with some clear reception and playback feature. If you go for the sound quality of the device, then it is very good in it, and the risk of going for the sounding is said to be very mediocre as well. It has got many independent basses as well as treble options which comes in the audio quality.
The function that you can get in it said to provide you with a high level of satisfaction and comes with Bluetooth connectivity. If you are looking for the price tag of this beautiful radio, then it has got a good attractive price tag. You can also get an AC adapter with this device that comes with it.
- This radio comes to you with the function of AM and FM.
- The radio has got the connectivity function and you can go for AUX or even bluetiooth connection.
- This runs on 20V Max Lithium-ion batteries.
- The radio comes with cord.
- It comes with dual connectivity.
- It is easy to use.
- It provides good sound.
- Not very loud.
- Distorts speakers when play in loud.
7. Sangean TB-100 Toughbox Jobsite Radio
This Jobsite radio is very much durable, and it is also weather resistant. This means whatever the weather it may be, you can take it with you and can listen to music. The device is reliable as well as durable for outdoor and indoor workplaces with best impact-resistant external; shell which suits the building worksites as well as with the high level of damage-risk activity.
This comes with the best connectivity feature which allows you to the AUX cable connection to iPod, iPhone or with any other portable device. The device has got a long battery life, and it can last till long hours.
- The radio is water-resistant along with dust and shock resistance.
- It has got a durable ABS construction.
- It usually runs on rechargeable and regular batteries.
- It has got the option for the Aux-In.
- It comes with 1-year warranty on device.
- It comes with solid construction.
- It is small and compact.
- No USB port and Bluetooth.
- Lack of adjustment in tone.
The Jobsite Radio provides you with best AM/FM radio broadcasts, and it comes with the best satisfactory sound quality with brightly colored Milwaukee M12. The batteries that are included in this device are seen to be working very well, and it features with the dock for the iPods and phones.
If you are searching for a quality and good product, then you can go for this at a very affordable rate. You can get it with the best features.
- The Jobsite radio is shock resistant as well as weather resistant.
- The radio has got a battery option of M12 Lithium-ion battery pack.
- It comes with AC adaptor.
- It got AM, FM or Aux-in feature too.
- It comes with 1-year warranty.
- It is compact and rugged.
- It provides large sound.
- No Bluetooth connection.
- No USB port.
The radio has got the in-built Bluetooth streaming feature which secures the cables and AUX for all the connecting devices which are effective for use it as a portable speaker for the device. This AM/FM feature has added the bonus to the fairly average functioning speaker.
The battery life of the device is said to last up to 6 hours for the Bluetooth streaming and about 2 hours for radio. Customers, who all have purchased this radio, are quite not impressed with it. This is because the loudness of the radio is not how it should be in nature. But with the features that you get in it, it is considered to be best in class in this price segment.
- The radio comes with the Bluetooth option for you.
- It has got the option for AM/FM radio.
- The radio too gives you AUX input and USB port input for you.
- It is powered by the 18Volt One+ Lithium ion or even Ni-Cd battery.
- It got the low battery indicator to show you about the battery left for your radio.
- It comes with 3-year warranty.
- It is a cordless radio.
- It is affordable
- It is very compact
- Quality of sound is not good.
- Charger not included.
So, here is the list of the top 9 Best Jobsites radio that you can use in your workplace. If you want to go for the Jobsite Radio but don’t know about the features and their sound quality, then you can go for this at a very affordable rate. Above is the complete list of top Job sites Radio for you and you can get all the information about the features of the radio along with the customer reviews. You can prefer the list and reviews before buying the radio for your construction worksite.
Jobsite Radio Buying Guide
Before you go for buying the jobsite radio for your workers, you need to see some of the factors. These factors are said to be plays an important role in buying of jobsite radio for your worksite. Here is the list of things that are needed to go through before going to buy.
Battery life plays an important role in this jobsite radios. This is because, in the construction site, many types of machines are connected with the electric supply and to connect it with the radio is not possible always. Apart from that, if you connect it via a cord, then it will not move to any other place, so most of the radios come with the rechargeable battery. So, before buying the radio, you need to check about the life of the battery and how much time it can play continuously with just a single full charge. This will ensure that you get the best radio for your worksite.
This is the second most important for the jobsite radio. Before heading to buy the radio, you need to see about the ability of the radio to link it with the traditional outlet. This is very much important in a sense as if the battery runs out so that you can connect it with a power outlet to keep it running for rest of the work and can enjoy the music till the work ends.
When it comes to the devices, it is seen that the connectivity of the device is important. This ensures that all the device connects with its radio. And this is only possible if the device has got the auxiliary option or even bluetooth connection then it is best for the devices. This is because with this you can connect all the devices starting from mobile to ipods the other things via bluetooth or aux and can listen to your favorite songs in a usual manner.
As the construction place has got many types of things like dust particles, waste materials, and other harmful things, so the device that is made of normal material can’t withstand in it. So, to make it stronger, the radio devices are used to made of various things and also comes with cage fitted in it which saves it from some things in the workplace. Other than this, material that is used in this radio is also weather resistant and other dust resistant as well.
Quality of sound
This is the main part of the jobsite radio. It is seen that in many workplaces, you hear some sounds and they are very loud as well. For this all, it is usually difficult to hear other sounds. If you are planning to buy the radio for your workers, then you need to check about the loudness of the radio and quality of sound. This is because there are many radios which provide large sound to you, but when it comes to the quality in loud sound, you can’t get the best quality of sound. So, to listen to the things in the better way, you need to go for the sound quality which gives you in the loud volumes so that it will get affected by another sound that comes from the construction site.
Compatible of devices
This is another thing that you need to see when you go for the radio for the worksite. This is because, with the help of this, you need to make sure that the radio that you have bought is compatible with all the products. It is seen that most of the times it is seen that they don’t listen to the radio rather go for other songs which can be played via aux or bluetooth from other devices. So, it is important that this must support all other devices as well.
When you go for the best jobsite radio, then the cost and budget are very important. It is seen that there are many radio devices, which has got many features in them. But as they provide you with advanced features, like that the cost of those radios to get high. So, when you go for the radio make sure about your budget and in that what kind of features are available for you in that budget.
So, these are some of the important factors that are needed to look at by you before buying the jobsite radio for your worksite and make your workers happy from it.
Advantages of Jobsite Radio
When it comes to the worksite radio, it is seen that it is the same as that of normal radio. Both of them are seen to be like the regular radio and another job site in the cordless versions, and it uses some of the best power cords. But when it comes to Jobsites Radio, they have got some other things as well, and this acts as the advantages of this kind of device. Here is the list of the advantages that you can get from these devices.
Way of use
When you try to listen to any of your favorite music or any kind of radio channel on the radio, then you can go for these radios. They help you in passing the time and make your job more enjoyable. These kinds of radios are also available in cords and cordless versions. This comes with the satellite receivers along with the charging stations and other abilities.
Materials used in it
When it comes to the Jobsite radio, then it is seen that the worksite is very dusty and it is exposed to all types of elements, and this kind of elements are said to help in damaging the radio in a great way. To make radio safe from all this, the material and the design in which the radio is made helps in withstanding all types of environment hardships that arise in the construction site. Even it is seen that there are many types of models which comes with the roll cages and it provides you with the best protection for the radio.
Volume of radio
It is common that construction sites are very noisy. The noise comes from different types of things that are going on the site. So, when you go for the radio, it is seen that the radio must play in loud volumes so that it can suppress the other unwanted sounds. And all these radios are capable of producing a loud sound.
In-built storage compartments
The radio that is present in the worksite has got an inbuilt compartment. In this compartment, you can charge your device and provide safety to your device at a good condition when you go for the charging of your devices safely.
If you are thinking about why to go for the Jobsite Radio and if this is good for the worksite or not, then you can check the advantages that it provides to you and how it helps it in your job site. Apart from this all, it also makes the mood of the workers stress-free and the efficiency of the work and condition of working also improves in this way too.
Disadvantages of Jobsite Radio
When any devices have got the advantages for it, then it also gets some of the disadvantages for the same. In this world, nothing is perfect, and everything has got some of the negative effects of it. Like that even if the devices that you are getting for the worksite may get some features for the devices, but it too has got some of the disadvantages as well. The disadvantages that you can get from this are mentioned below.
- The Jobsite Radio devices come with the digital display screen. But as it is placed in the extreme conditions in which a lot of dust and other materials fly by, and it becomes very tough to read the digital display screen as well.
- The radio devices are seen to have got many ports facility. This is given to support the AUX, and you can play your favorite songs and music via this port from your mobile phone or iPod or any other devices. But in maximum radios, it is seen that placement of these ports are in the back and for this, they become hard to access.
- The areas that are present around the ports are seen to be not insulated properly and are vulnerable to external factors. This leads to that these ports are not protective and it may affect by weather and other dust particles as well.
- Most of the radios are seen to be running on battery power. For this, you need to recharge the battery that comes with the device, and for that, you need to keep the battery in charging mode for long hours. After that even after that, when you run the radio on this battery, it does not go for the whole day, and it gets low after playing for some hours.
- Most of the Jobsites radio is heavy. So, when you go from one place to another in the worksite, then you can need to carry them with you too. So, it is difficult sometimes to carry them with you to every place that you go for work as they are heavy.
So, these are some of the disadvantages that you can get when you go for Jobsite Radio for your workers.
But despite this all, it can be seen that the Jobsite radio has got many types of other features and advantages to its name.
For this all, it is always advised that you need to have a good Jobsite radio for your workplace and to make your workers happy and stress-free. If you are thinking about where to get on, then you need to go to the Best Jobsite radio and get the best radio for your worksite at an affordable rate.
If you are in search of best jobsite radio for the worksite, then in this article you can get all the details about the top job site radios. Apart from that all, you can also get an idea about their advantages and disadvantages and what to check before going to buy the jobsite radios for you. Starting from the quality of sound, durability as well as other features, you can get all the information at a single place and can get a clear picture about which job site radio to buy and which will be best for you at your budget.